WEEKLY MASS SCHEDULE
Procedures for coming back to Mass
At this time, the maximum attendance we can accommodate at St Leonard per the safe social distancing guidelines issued from the state, and CDC, is 50. By attending Mass, you are agreeing to adhere to all of the following safety procedures.
- Temperatures will be taken with a contactless thermometer before you enter the space.
- Hands will be sanitized after entry
- Masks must be worn except while receiving communion.
- Ushers will lead you to your place
- Communion will be distributed in the pew
- Dismissal will be by pew to avoid getting within 6 feet of others while leaving
- Bathrooms will be closed because we cannot sanitize after each use
These procedures are in place for all of our safety. Should you be unable to comply with these safety procedures, or just unable to attend, Live streams of Masses will continue to be available on Facebook. If you are in a high-risk group because of age or other reasons we strongly encourage you to view us online so you may stay at home and keep yourself and others as safe as you can.
Let us continue to pray for one another as we negotiate these strange times. May God hold us close in love even as we continue apart.
The St. Leonard family welcomes all into our Catholic community to serve, pray, and worship, as we welcome Christ.
See what is happening at St. Leonard!